Saturday 26 March 2011

Photo manipulation

Here are some digital Photo Manipulations I have done.


This first one is a blend of about 6 images. The girl was originally sat on a stole in front of a grey back drop. I added the wings, the mist, tree line, dust etc. It probably took me about 3 hours to complete. I have a deviant art account, but I don't use it much any more. You can find me over there as scarlet-faith.

 This is the same girl again, posing against a grey backdrop. Unfortunately this isn't the original. The first one I made was much better but I forgot that all important save and the computer crashed so I lost all my progress. This one took me about an hour to reproduce. There are 3 different tree backdrop stocks. She blended in much better in the original but I do like this one as well although the other one was my favourite of the two. I'd love to go back to it but the hard drive on the computer ended up being fried due to an unfortunate accident my mum had with a glass of wine :(



All 3 of these feature me... I don't like using my self but it is a lot easier than trying to get someone to sit for me. I was playing around with some tribal make up, but trying to make it more modern day 'fashion'. I then dropped them in to photo-shop and started playing with filters, layers, brushes etc and realised they could be quite creepy. I love the keyhole image! After watching films like the grudge etc and all the old rules of horror are out. Closing a door can't help you, hiding under the quilt isn't safe... I find it very haunting lol.

More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment