Monday 28 March 2011

Abby

These pictures are of my beautiful cat Abby, who is like a baby to me. Unfortunately she hasn't been well recently. We have a vets appointment on Thursday but I fear they are just going to tell us old age has finally crept up on her. We aren't sure of her exact age because she's had so many homes (4 or 5 if you include us) We've had her for the last 5 years and how some one could give her away is beyond me. She's intelligent (when it suits her) affectionate and knows the signal for noses rubs. Before she went deaf if you said Abby kisses, she'd rub her face in yours :D.

She's my cutie, and yes some people may think "It's a cat" but she's my cat and I love my little angel :) 

(Did I mention previously that I am a bit of a mad cat lady... because I am!)





 And just for giggles, because she looks so guilty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment