Wednesday 20 July 2011

Content coming soon...

I hope to have some new things to post soon. These last few weeks (maybe months :S) I have been with out inspiration or inclination to make anything. This seems to have spread to the rest of my life as well. I haven't felt like reading, gaming, crafting etc.

I actually have too complete 2 mini/mid monkeys before the end of the month so I'm hoping this will give me the kick in the butt that I need to start making things again. I do have one idea buzzing around but I'm worried it's above my 'skill' level and will end up incomplete. I also need to buy some more materials for it which involve a trip to hobbycraft and as much as I love the store I seem to have an issue with over spending in there. I have never been able to come out spending less than £25! So I'm trying to put that off until I have a little more money and a firmer idea of where the project will go so I do not waste money on materials that will only get left to collect dust.

I'm going to try and force my self to start the monkeys this weekend in the hope it kick starts me. It's a method I sometimes take on with reading. I force myself to try and get into another book and before I know it a weeks gone by and I've read 3 or 4.


I've also just noticed that my Mum is now following me *waves* yes the 2 monkeys mentioned are yours. I'll have them ready in time.

2 comments: